Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cosmic Slop



ODB is for the babies! "Don't Do Drugs! Say No!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was perusing through the Altantic the other day and came across an October 28 Gore Vidal interview, a really good read. His take on Roman Polanski's soap opera was interesting. I especially liked how he closed out the interview when asked "Who is the best leader in the Democratic party right now?"
"Do you mean, Who can give the best speech? Who can raise the most money? Look, I’m not a sentimentalist. Nor am I a romantic. I don’t believe in the Great Man theory of history. Great men come along very seldom – and when they do, it’s pretty bloody. But, as Chancellor Bismarck once observed, God looks after alcoholics, little children, and the United States of America."
------------------------------------------------------------
O-Dub's got some choice mix's at Soul Sides you need to get upon right now.