Monday, July 30, 2007

Cosmic Slop

Say it isn't so. Well, S&TR always welcomes your great posts and looks forward to more dusky jewels like this.

I was never really a Niners fan but Bill Walsh was a class act. R.I.P. (BTW, whoever coined the term "west coast offense" should be shot in the knee caps. What does it even mean anyway? Walsh himself didn't even like the term and refused to utter it.)

I don't know how or where Just Blaze finds time to blog but he's my blogroll hero right now. The Megatron Don is priceless.

Speaking of Just Blaze, the new Saigon? Most anticipated. Not sure if this is going to be the lead single from The Greatest Story Never Told but it's crazy raucous and should be. I don't know. I have a feeling the lead single's gonna have an R&B hook with bells and whistles. Don't rain on my parade like that.

Saigon: "Don't You Baby"